Click here to visit my website!!
(www.AmandasCustomCakes.ca)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Princess Tiana cakes





Here are the 2 Princess Tiana (from Princess and the frog) cakes that I did for this weekend.

A smaller cake for the birthday girl's friend
party. Princes Tiana is cut with the Cricut cake.
Flower and Tiana are gumpaste, everything else is fondant







This is the bigger version of the cake for the family party.

Tiana and Frog are cut with the Cricut cake.
Tiana, frog and flower are gumpaste, all else is fondant.





2 comments:

  1. WOW this is great! I have a cricut but where did you find a cartridge for Princess Tiana...my daughter is having a princess tiana birthday party in August and I would love to know how you did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I just saw this comment. I used an SVG file from http://mardenz.blogspot.com/ and used Make the Cut computer program. I know it's too late to make the file for the party, sorry :)

    ReplyDelete